Buddha Tattoo In Seattle



Here you'll read an article titled with Buddha Tattoo In Seattle. You can also download And even though I was ready to do it, I was still scared. But made the (image above and bellow) by click on the image.

Jerm is a gem! – I went with my daughter (who just turned 18) to get her 1st tattoo at the Laughing Buddha. Everyone who works there was extremely friendly (206) 329-8274 · "First I give myself props for not squirming around the table while the guy tried to pierce my ear. I'm a wuss and it usually takes a Laughing Buddha Tattoo and Body Piercing, Seattle, WA. 8,466 likes · 108 talking about this · 3,532 were here. Large jewelry selection and amazing artists. Come in Welcome to Laughing Buddha Opened in 1996 Laughing Buddha Tattoo and Body Piercing is located on Broadway Ave in Capital Hill. We are open 7 days a week and feature 8 Exx0dus T. Sep 24. I've been here a few times, however this is only the last two visits. My wife had her nipples pierced here back in 2008 by Kyle, however her left Laughing Buddha has 9 professional tattoo artists to choose from and each artist has a distinct style. Browse our artist’s portfolios online or visit the shop to .

"Seemed helpful and friendly. My friend was having trouble getting the design for her tattoo perfect and the artist naile" .




Another Picture of Buddha Tattoo In Seattle:



Buddha Ganesha Tattoo , originally uploaded by syntekz .